VOCA Case Management Program provides holistic supportive services for victims of crime to encourage safety and resiliency. VOCA Case Managers support the personal growth and emotional healing of victims through assistance with the Victims Compensation Process, advocacy and emotional Support, connection to resources like counseling, housing assistance, child care, transportation and crisis intervention and safety planning.
PROVIDING SUPPORT FOR THE FOLLOWING VICTIMS:
- Adults Sexually Abused/Assaulted as Children
- Adult Physical Assault
- Bullying (Cyber, Physical, or Verbal)
- Child Physical Abuse and Neglect
- Domestic and/or Family Violence
- DUI/DWI Incidents
- Elder Abuse/Neglect
- Hate Crime (Racial/Religious/Gender/ Sexual Orientation/Other)
- Human Trafficking: Sex/Labor
- Identity Theft/Fraud/Financial Crimes
- Other Vehicular Victimization
- Survivors of Homicide Victims
- Teen Dating Victimization
ELIGIBILITY (MUST COMPLY WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING)
- The victimization occurred in Connecticut.
- The victim lived in Connecticut when the victimization occurred.
- The victim lived in Connecticut at the time services are sought.
- Self-Refer by calling 1-800-505-9000 or 203-324-3167 and ask for a VOCA Case Manager