The holidays may be several months off, but it's never too early to start planning for the 2012 Hope Lights Lives Luminary campaign!
This year's county-wide lighting will take place on Sunday, Dec. 16. With several exciting enhancement to this year's campaign in the works, we're expecting thousands of residents across Fairfield County to adorn their lawns with luminary candles in support of the Center for HOPE and The Den for Grieving Kids.
Luminary kits, which include 12 tea light candles, 12 white paper bags and 12 plastic candle holders will soon be available for purchase online. A number of incredible sponsorship opportunities are also available.
HOPE-LEAD Hope Lights Lives Exclusive Kit Underwriter and Lead Sponsor Price: $15000.00
Family Centers will work with you to create a comprehensive sponsorship package built around your unique marketing and organizational needs.
Benefits will include prime logo placement on luminary kits and all collateral, exclusive publicity opportunities, and rights to use the Center for HOPE, Den for Grieving Kids, and Hope Lights Lives logos to promote your involvement.
• Primary logo position on luminary kit, inserts, and retail site signage, reaching over 6,000 families in our community
• Focused article and photo in Centerpiece, Family Center’s quarterly newsletter that reaches over 12,000 supporters
• Exclusive pre-event publicity, including a single-focus press release on your lead sponsorship, plus credit in ongoing press releases for Hope Lights Lives
• Pillar sponsor recognition, including your corporate logo, on our website www.FamilyCenters.org
• 10 complimentary luminary kits for employees’ use on luminary night
Each “Hope Lights Lives” luminary kit is $25 and contains 12 tea light candles, 12 white paper bags and 12 plastic candle holders. All proceeds benefit the Center for HOPE and The Den for Grieving Kids, Family Centers critical illness and bereavement support programs.
HOPE-DONATE Hope Lights Lives Donation $
Want to make a donation to the 2012 HOPE Lights Lives Luminary Campaign? You can do it here!