Family Centers’ annual Hope Lights Lives luminary project is well underway, which means the holidays aren’t too far behind.
Volunteers across Fairfield County are currently selling luminary kits in preparation for the event’s multi-town lighting. With more than 5,000 luminary kits sold each year, Hope Lights Lives – Family Centers’ annual fundraiser to benefit the Center for HOPE and The Den for Grieving Kids – has grown to into a true holiday tradition.
On Sunday, Dec. 13 at 5 p.m., Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Rowayton, Southport, Stamford, Weston and Wilton residents will adorn their lawns with special luminaries. In addition to creating a festive display, the luminaries are also meant to honor loved ones who have died or are coping with a critical illness. A rain date is set for Dec. 20.
Hope Lights Lives is primarily a volunteer-based effort. More than 600 Town and Block Captains from each community sell luminary kits and deliver order forms to households on their streets. Dozens of other volunteers also help assemble luminary kits, and distribute them as the lighting date nears.
“Hope Lights Lives” luminary kits are on sale now and contain 12 tea light candles, 12 white paper bags and 12 plastic candle holders. All proceeds benefit the Center for HOPE and The Den for Grieving Kids, Family Centers critical illness and bereavement support programs.
A number of sponsorship opportunities are also available.
HOPE-DONATE Hope Lights Lives Donation $
Want to make a donation to the 2013 HOPE Lights Lives Luminary Campaign? You can do it here!
This Donation is in Memory/Honor of:
HOPE-LEAD Hope Lights Lives Exclusive Kit Underwriter and Lead Sponsor Price: $10000.00
Family Centers will work with you to create a comprehensive sponsorship package built around your unique marketing and organizational needs.
Benefits will include prime logo placement on luminary kits and all collateral, exclusive publicity opportunities, and rights to use the Center for HOPE, Den for Grieving Kids, and Hope Lights Lives logos to promote your involvement.
- Primary logo position on luminary kit, inserts, and retail site signage, reaching over 6,000 families in our community
- Focused article and photo in Centerpiece, Family Center's quarterly newsletter that reaches over 15,000 supporters
- Exclusive pre-event publicity, including a single-focus press release on your lead sponsorship, plus credit in ongoing press releases for Hope Lights Lives
- Pillar sponsor recognition, including your corporate logo, on our website www.FamilyCenters.org
- 10 complimentary luminary kits for employees' use on luminary night